Sunday 30 November 2008

Tomatoes planted

The weather should be warming up soon, and it seemed like the right time to plant tomato seedlings yesterday. One is grosse lisse and the other one is a grape tomato. There are a few more seedlings in spaces that were available around the front yard garden beds. I also planted basil and coriander, along with some marigolds. I think I overdid it lugging the 25 litre bags of soil around, and my shoulder and neck are really sore. I got some other flowers to refresh the hanging baskets but I just can't manage at the moment.

1 comment:

FarStarr said...

Hi Sam,
I'm sooo jealous that my fish are going to bed for the winter, the leaves are off the trees, it's threatening to snow...and you get to plant tomatoes!!! Lucky...
Mandy

Related Posts with Thumbnails