Monday 2 November 2009

Being patient.....

...isn't my strong point. But the garden (apart from the beans) isn't coming along as quickly as I had hoped it would. I'm not sure if it's just me being impatient, or spring isn't quite with us yet so the plants are sleeping in until it gets here.

Maybe I need to plant some impatiens in my garden :-)

This is what it looks like three weeks from planting. The beans are the only seedlings visible from this distance.


If you get up a bit closer you can see the tomatoes coming up:
























And here is my best beanstalk. I pulled out the one whose leaves had gone missing and put in a new seed to replace him yesterday.


The strawberries in the two tubs are coming along well - no flowers yet though - as is the rocket under the kaffir lime tree.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails