Thursday 12 November 2009

Embroidery and flowers

I've been working on this for a while now and it's not getting any easier. The thread is made of rayon and it's really slippery and tricky to stitch with. But so beautiful and shiny!



Today I wanted to take a photo for rr of the kangaroo paws at work, but it was raining. But then I remembered taking photos and posting them on my blog quite a while ago. Here are some I took of my kalanchoe and pentunias last weekend:




And one of downtown Bayswater:

3 comments:

RR said...

The embroidery thread does look lovely, but I imagine how its glistening smoothness does come at the price of less easy workability.

And it's nice to see these flowers as well as the kangaroo paws you linked to!

marionjoy said...

wow sam..your stitching looks like orange islands..

marionjoy said...

wow sam... your stitches look like orange islands..

Related Posts with Thumbnails